Care Homes and Hospitals
Sphere have been asked to help care homes and small hospitals to improve their health and safety awareness, documentation, training and staff understanding.
It all starts with the risk profile!
Completing a risk profile gives you exactly what risk you need to address and where possible reduce to a residual level. They are usually based around:
- People (their understanding and training)
- Staff (different roles and responsibilities)
- Language (how we talk to staff ensuring they understand exactly what is required)
- Jargon (using your jargon to help with understanding)
- Type of patient (their specific needs and requirements may affect our assessment processes)
- CQC inspections (what they require and how they require that information to be presented)
- Cross contamination (how we prevent this going about our business on your site)
- Infection control (how we prevent this going about our business on your site)
With the risk profile in place we can then put into place suitable:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements and Safe Systems of Work
- COSHH Assessments
- Staff Training
- Health and Safety Communications
- Inspections and Reports
Improving your staffs understanding of health and safety onsite is the best way to control health and safety at your workplace. We spend time with your staff passing on tried and tested health and safety solutions, making them more aware and more confident in their health and safety role.
We understand that things change and that you may need some flexibility in your business. We provide annual contracts so that our clients have the full flexibility to renew, improve their package or take on more services. Its your business, you make the decisions.